Friday, March 8, 2013

February ATZ=FFO miniature painted

Few models have been in February. Vacations and busy job delayed me

Some are planned to be played later, including retired soldiers from a monastery taking arms against the evil and the zombies, 3 civilians (artizan design and 1 Mongoose Judge Dredd ganger who look very good as a crazy survivor - picture missing for that one) and 3 modern/futuristic armed civilian (Urban Mammoth).


The Abbey soldiers. The Abbot (forward)
civilians on the right. Unfortunatelly their photos is a big miss
the full group of the Abbey
3 modern civilians
I have finished the polishing some of the 2nd wave scenario. Next one, the French Resistance and Jean Courage are back.

2 comments:

  1. Nice bunch of figures. Shame about not getting to see the civilians in their full glory. I may appropriate your idea of posting what I have finished monthly. Now to actually finish some models.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. The civilians deserve a nice photo. I realized that the picture was too blur to be used after I put them in their box. Don't worry, it will be done.

    For the monthly photo, you are correct, this is self-motivation.
    I went through your blog and I loved the campaign. I'm gonna follow-it now

    ReplyDelete