Sunday, December 12, 2021

The Rise of the Underwolf - the Landspeeders

Swift and agile, the landspeeders are deadly machine.




I got my first landspeeder earlier this year through a trade, and then the second one. I bought them to gain more speed and terrain control while using heavy weapons.


The type I wanted the use, the Tornado (Assault Cannon and plasma) was not available. So I converted it with a rider on plasma and under carriage assault cannon using bits from the Wolf Guard.


The plasma gunner saw different position.

I used blue tack to keep the shape before glueing. 
Position one


Position 2 - I preferred this one, more dynamic



Next step was to add the pilot. Converting from a pure scout to a real Space Marines


Main paint job. I realised the speeder was not looking as good as the marines. 




Hence same as the dreadnought, it got the highlights


As I got the second, I had the idea to convert it into a Xmas gift delivery.

I used an AOS model to create my secret Santa

With some special Underwolf conversion

A good Santa Sleigh needs some gift



And some special marking needed too 

Santa Claws is really mad at naughty boys


Santa Claws like a good melta in the evening


Santa on the left or Santa on the right? Still not decided

Ho ho ho


Rudolf 

No comments:

Post a Comment