Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Final strech of the year - painting stuff

Getting inspired in the last weeks of 2019 was hard.
Situation in Hong Kong, work and family's activities took a toll on how much I wanted to take my brush out.

After working a lot on my Space Marine Kill Team, I had to change my mind. In the corner, hidden in a shoe box, there were a lot of medieval-fantasy miniatures waiting.

So one night, I decided to take my super-glue, my brushes and off we went.

I opted for a change in color scheme. I did blue, light brown, red and dark grey. I settled for a whiter theme and decided to buy the new paint from Games Workshop, supposedly better to paint contrast Apothecary white.

For the first time (and did I do a mistake??) I decided not to cut the plastic base, but keeping it as a shadow.

Group of warriors. White tunic and blue/red armory



3 more to the foe. Maybe some leaders?

4 adventurers. They have a more variety in weapons and equipments

4 crossbowmen


5 archers


and zombies. Some of the brand I bought a while ago had very weird body shape/position. They were looking good for zombies. And voila!

2 comments: