Saturday, June 6, 2015

incursion received

Yep, it's a collector mail box. 146 out of 300.
Open. All inside is in good state. No broken pieces. But no extra protection. Environmental friendly
I don't have access to my boxes.
Incursion is kid friendly.
I am a drop trooper!
Plastic models. Nice and very detailed.
the books look very nice and very glossy
Can I punch these? - Not yet. - Please~

They are selecting which army they like

Incursion rulebook and asset

punch stuff

Only problem, one set of stickers was folded.

good card quality

Game summary

Santa-Gandalf playmobil for scale.

4 comments:

  1. It's great when you get new stuff! It all looks very good, I bet you can't wait to get playing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The issue now is to avoid the kids to take them before I can.
      The kids wanted to play with my drop troopers and bring them to the bath. Quite funny.

      Delete
  2. :-)
    Wow nice, still waiting for my SNAFU in France

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-)
    Wow nice, still waiting for my SNAFU in France

    ReplyDelete