|"Somebody is following me"|
So, welcome to the followers and thank you all for coming and reading. I never thank people and I know this was impolite.
The list, in no particular order:
- Langming Chung
- James Brewerton
- Gary Amos
- Edwin King
- Andrew Saunders
- Chris Stoesen Francis Lee
- Warlord Paul
Next week, I am planning the Scenario 8 of ATZ, while waiting for my next batch of kickstarters to come. The long awaited Sedition Wars phase2 (here), Zombicide Season 2 phase 1 (here) (incredibly on time!).
I also lately pledged for Incursion (here) (loved the game and a good opportunity to jump in). The latest content is incredibly good value for money even if it requires a Kickstarter PhD to understand clearly what's available.And I also pledged for a small guy company trying to develop nice tiles, Living Dungeon (here)
Next projects are:
- Continuing my Secret of the Third Reich US/Free French force - 3 Light Mech and 6 A.P.E. to do. Infantrywise, about 20, but I'll likely commission it.
- Completing my Fallout-themed guys. For my Sci-Fi inspired game, I will finally get to Fallout. Known world and easy to set.
- Painting more ATZ-FFO '44. I have 50-60 miniatures left.
- Maybe get into Bolt Action because the only HK FLG is promoting it and I have troops for it. (and a good excuse to buy that fancy Die Cast Hetzer at the Tamiya shop, or the Puma, or the Pz IV,... ARG!)