Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Getting to Blogging

Getting to blogging is a hard attempt that requires more than courage but dedication and discipline. It is hard to say one day: let's write a blog, and then give up few weeks after.

As every people involved in creation, creating is easy, keeping doing so and moving toward something subtancial, perfect or usable is painful.
Everybody, thanks to our brain, has ideas. French usually are full of ideas and comments that sometimes upset the rest of the World. But getting to the point of making your ideas real is another stuff.

So here I am. I have been thinking for quite some times and after reviewing what I had to say, I finally decided to give it a go.

Main contents will be oriented the games I am playing, played and will play with 2-3 articles minimum a week.



Cheers up!


A new blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment