Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Mantic Forge Father completed

I've finally finished my Forge Father (Mantic Warpath) force and I have been quite pleased by the balance quantity vs details.

I am not a great painter and lack times and mancave to do it. Everything has to be done within a 2hour time frame until the next session. and that's when I am in Hong Kong! Give me 1 or 2 weeks of business travels and then my motivation gets down and I need few days to find the courage to paint again.

In total, that's 21 models, with 1 Huscarl, 5 Drakkarims, 5 Stormrages, 10 Steel Warriors.

So here they are. I tried to vary the different tone, with bronze/bolt gun as the main colors. The big boss has been painted with less bright than the main stream force, the Stormrage have blue wash over the armour and the Drakkarim have more bronze.

I plan to play them for Run n'Steel as Brotherhood. They have very similar squad composition.

HUSCARL

Huscarl ready for battle
Huscarl giving orders to squad leaders

STEEL WARRIOR
Steel Warrior readying for battle
Steel Warrior : Half Squad

Leader
Trooper
Trooper
 STORMRAGE VETERAN
Stormrage Squad
Leader
Leader (back)

Trooper
 DRAKKARIM
Drakkarim Squad

Drakkarim Squad

Drakkarim Squad
Leader
Trooper
Missile Launcher
Missile Launcher
Back details
Trooper

No comments:

Post a Comment