Monday, September 28, 2020

Battle Masters / Seigneur de Guerre - More soldiers painted


A long time ago, boardgame would come with a gigantic mat and large armies of games workshop mininatures for kids to play.

 Good old memories when we played with my brothers. We painted a lot of them although not all. I picked up the game from my parents' house as they were cleaning our old rooms and my brothers did not bother. Sadly the box was discarded and I only kept the content.

Here are the latest painted miniatures, Chaos forces!

The last remaining Chaos bowman, usually a very weak range unit compared to imperial bowmen and crossbowmen.


The last Goblin of the Chaos Army was not painted because of a broken weapon. After almost 10 years after his 9 brothers, he finally got painted and ready for mayhem.


I had painted a very lonely orc, and I have finished the rest of the band, 9 Orcs for the forces of Chaos!





No comments:

Post a Comment