Monday, December 28, 2020

DYI Special PUBG Christmas gift






Back in early December, I was strolling  around shops to find Christmas gift. I have a friend big fan of PUBG and hard to get something special that is not either a cheap toy or virtual.

So I went for a Cinderella moment and decided to go for a cheap toy and transform it into a collector.

So here we go. A cheap toy, very plastic look and not much depth in color.


I used this picture as my reference.

After painting the miniature, I achieved a good result with a good PUBG feel. I painted the helmet metallic blue.

I was not happy about the base and decided to change it and added and nice display..

We exchanged gift at the park and my friend took a picture of the miniature in the woods. Looking really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment