Sunday, April 12, 2020

Isolation - what i have in Fantasy

Lately, I have restarted the Montiberg serie (losing some photos on the way, I can't remember where I stored them...).

I took a picture of what I have to play, and it is sizeable. When I remember I just wanted to play skirmish / lone-game.

what started as "lets do it small" and snowballed in a lot of factions
The adventurers are the largest group. Composed of multiple brands and also unique miniatures


Aventurers.

Adventurers

Adventurers

Blue Chief gang

Red Baron gang
Crow Company of soldiers of fortune 
Black Shield Company


Governor guards

The (Tall) Priest of War and the Dwarf Hero

Any local lord's guard

Paladin


Sect

Skaven

Skeleton crew
Zombies (actually normal soldier brand - Victrix)


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. Quite surprised of the result, as it started small and was supposed to be small.

      Delete