Thursday, March 8, 2018

March 2018 update

An update! Well, not much had been done lately.
I have spent too much time than expected business traveling and playing Player Unknown BattleGround (PUBG).

I am now feeling ready to take painting again, with miniature gaming.

One of the business travel brought me to Madrid, Spain, where I visited the hobby shop Atlantica.
Very good store with a lot of indy brands. A go-to shop in Madrid!

The loot:
Some prepainted dungeon items. The resin is heavier than usual and the pieces feel sturdier.
A bed and a box. I have tons of boxes, but not enough beds.
A fire place.
A coffin and a tombstone.
Paladins. I didn't have enough.
Trying to build  a team for Dracula's America. Of course, some templars/crazy monks is my way.
Give that monk a gun!
And some crossbow and a torch, just because.
February was also my birthday. My friends took a loan at the bank and got me the new Orlock to go with the 1st edition Orlock. There will be blood in the hive.


2 comments:

  1. Ah !! Tes posts commençaient sérieusement à me manquer ^^

    Hé bien, ces derniers mois, tu n'as pas chômé et en plsu tu étais sous nos latitudes ^^

    Tu as du boulot pour un moment dis donc...

    Et bon anniversaire bien sûr ^^

    Serviteur,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci. J'espere que la motivation va rester!

      Delete