Sunday, January 26, 2014

Fallout : Progress and Readiness



Fallout is moving forward.

I tried the rules and they work well, I will need some trimming on the quests and events setup but this can wait for the campaign to start rolling.

It will use Two Hour Wargames system on D10 base instead of D6. D10 will allow more depth in combat resolution and fights. Fallout characters usually start with a knife/basic pistol and late stage see plasma gatling and power armor. D6 was definitely too limited for that.

I also increased the range of REP and skills to include more than just basic. Again, I want to be able to die, and restart.
 Each skills will have a perk selection and I am still figuring how to perform the XP advance, as Random Encounters Threats will increase in danger too.

The map will have the major cities laid out, and other unknown location places that I can randomly encounter. Here is the basic map I will play with (starting point will be Kamarg).
Starting in Kamarg, the character knows only 3 major places, roughly
Tomorrow, I will post the list of proposed names for voting, and I will set for China, where Blogspot is not available.

1 comment: